ModularMonitore ™ - the service-oriented concept
The MedBAC ™ is equipped with modular monitors for gas measurements and monitoring. In the event of a malfunction or failure of a measuring unit, these pre-calibrated modules can be replaced at short notice. The modules are fully operational again within a few minutes after a brief interruption of the monitoring.
That's one of the many reasons why MedBAC ™ is used worldwide.
MedBAC ™ - the application and product benefits at a glance:
- 365 days / 24 hours online measurement of oil content / water content / CO / CO2 / O2 / SO2 / NOx / pressure
- continuous, microprocessor-controlled monitoring of limit values established in accordance with Pharmacopoeia
- no sampling and laboratory evaluation necessary
- Alarm values adjustable and password protected
- Alarm value immediately recognizable, since the screen turns red
- Measuring unit equipped with current-independent data recording
- Malfunctions in the system are detected immediately
- Avoidance of hygiene damage in downstream components, as the system can be shut down immediately in the event of damage
- No follow-up costs due to expensive cleaning work
- Economical use of treatment components, such as activated carbon u.a.
- tamper-proof data recording to the office template
- 7 "TFT display as on-site display for optimal readability
- Sample rate 100 msec for all channels, high speed memory cycle 100 msec.
- Security package with personal access rights and electronic signature (FDA 21 CFR 11)
- Simple modular retrofit to up to 20 universal and 14 digital inputs or 12 relays
- Free choice of presentation style. Brand new: instrument and circle display
- Integrated web server, common standard protocols and interfaces such as USB, TCP / IP, OPC and Ethernet are supported
- Data archiving with automatic readout to central server via Ethernet possible
- The transmitter archives process flows and events completely independently
- Event search, automatic signal evaluation
- Housing with plastic front IP65, NEMA4